Facts for Shipper...**
**Carrier will not be liable for any of the
- Personal property, baggage or valuables shipped in the vehicle
or responsible for loss or damage to such items and/or damages
to vehicle if it is broken into for same.
- Mechanical and electronic functions, exhaust assembly, alignment,
suspension or tuning of engine or undercarriage damage, as
inspection of these items is not practical at time of shipment.
- Costs or expenses, including towing or repair charges, resulting
from malfunction of auto.
- Auto rental accruals.
- Loss or damage of any kind to radio equipment that is not
original equipment, C.B., radar detectors, etc.
- Damage to any car that we cannot drive on or off the transporter
under its own power and that is not in good running condition
(including brakes and parking gear.)
- Minor chips and scratches caused by highway gravel.
- Damage caused by leaking fluids, battery acid, cooling systems
antifreeze solutions, industrial fallouts or fallout resulting
from acts of God.
- Damage caused by freezing of cooling systems and/or batteries.
Protection from freezing will be furnished by and at the expense
of the shipper.
- Shipper is totally responsible for preparing vehicle for
shipment. All loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories,
low hanging spoilers, antennas, etc. must be removed and/or
properly secured. Any part of the vehicle that falls off in
transit is the shipper's responsibility, including damages
caused by said part.
Mirliss Auto Relocation Services